World Youth Forum
The Ethics in Business CCS World Youth Forum (WYF) creates an open platform for the youth (aged 18 to 30) to voice their message to the world's top decision makers in today's global economic and political environment, and to the world community at large!
The five pillars of the WYF are:
- Identify and discuss urgent challenges in the global scenario, and define possible solutions.
- Develop and strengthen the skills and capacities of the youth to take strong leadership in the world.
- Provide opportunities to learn through interactive sessions with top business and successful political leaders.
- Present "A Call of the Youth" at the Conference on Ethics in Business Corporate Culture & Spirituality (CCS) at the European Parliament.
- Develop an international network between young leader.