World Youth Forum
The WFEB proudly partners with the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition (MPI) and the Peter Löscher Chair of Business Ethics, Technical University of Munich, for the WYF 2017 scheduled to take place from 23-25 June 2017 at the MPI, Munich. WYF 2017 will take place just before the 1st Ethics in Innovation (EII) Conference. The theme of the WYF 2017 is linked to the theme of the EII conference and is titled ‘Understanding and Promoting Ethics in Innovation in the 21st Century Global Village’. More details can be found on this link:
The Ethics in Business – CCS World Youth Forum (WYF) creates an open platform for the youth (aged 18 to 30) to voice their message to the world’s top decision makers in today’s global economic and political environment, and to the world community at large! Here you can see previous World Youth Forum activities.
The five pillars of the WYF are:
- Identify and discuss urgent challenges in the global scenario, and define possible solutions.
- Develop and strengthen the skills and capacities of the youth to take strong leadership in the world.
- Provide opportunities to learn through interactive sessions with top business and successful political leaders.
- Present “A Call of the Youth” at the Conference on Ethics in Business – Corporate Culture & Spirituality (CCS) at the European Parliament.
- Develop an international network between young leader.