Secretary General, Eurochambres; Belgium
Business by defnition creates values: for the shareholders, for the employees, for the customers. Everyone individually taken is a part of the society. And creating well being for many means creating wealth for the society. This is the contribution of business to modern societal challenges, framed in the set of shared values of today society.
Mr. Abruzzini joined EUROCHAMBRES in 1999 as Secretary General.
EUROCHAMBRES is the Brussels-based European Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, representing more than 2,000 regional and local Chambers of Commerce and Industry with more than 20 million member companies in 45 countries.
• 1996 : he founded INTERACTIVE MEDIA and served as board member till 2010.
• 1996 to 1999: Board Member of MEDIACAMERE, a communication company owned by the Italian Chamber of Commerce. • 1984 to 1996: shareholder and managing partner of the CONSIR group
• 1987 to 1989: managing director of the BAVARIA ASSICURAZIONI
• 1982 to 1984: assistant to the Managing Director in MEDIOBANCA
• 1979 to 1982: he worked in the Rome (Italy) and Milwaukee (US) of ces ARTHUR ANDERSEN.
A native of Italy, Mr. Abruzzini is a graduate in Economy with major in Finance from the Rome University “La Sapienza”.